Arkesden Interim have been mandated by one of our major European banking clients to source a group of BA's & PM's to support a MiFID 2 orientated project.
The role will support Regulatory Projects in EMEA, (such as MiFID 2, MIFIR) and will take ownership of regulatory tasks as directed and assist the bank in moving regulatory initiatives into 'Business As Usual'. The role covers London / EMEA and other relevant stakeholders.
Skills / Experience
- Proven Programme Management/ Business Analyst experience is required, together with excellent project management skills (PRINCE II or similar highly desirable)
- Exposure to regulatory compliance in a major banking platform
- Experience working with global teams (ideally in multiple languages)
- Experience of Regulatory Change products is expected as is a good understanding of compliance matters gained in a wholesale banking / investment banking
- Detailed understanding of MiFID and Transaction Reporting is key - as well as other regulations includingMiFID 2, MIFIR
- Good understanding of wholesale banking activities and requirements
- Detailed understanding of the front to back process for new products/regulatory initiatives and integrations.
- Excellent communication and stakeholder management
- Experience interacting with, and implementing change forfront office teams
- Big 4 Consultancy experience is a nice to have but not essential